Psychological & Emotional Peace Is A Conscientious Choice
Ones Psychological Peace comes when a person chooses to take part in ones day to day decisions as an individual and not as a sub partner in a relationship.
Remaining strong mentally is a task that is decided each day, with the term "task" referring to specific acts or actions that take place daily, and these tasks occupy the mind's attention to the extent that the focus occupies time of day, that otherwise would have open the doors of opportunity for bad thoughts or bad things that happen when one is not on a path mentally.
Ones Emotional Peace comes when a person chooses to take part in ones day to day emotional decisions as an independent individual and not as a sub partner in a relationship.
Allowing others to put you in a bad emotional position is often our individual fault, however, one can rectify the emotional weight by addressing all concerns up front, with logic and strength.
Emotional Turmoil takes place even with friendships, and it's those friendships that cause emotional degradation that have to be approach equivalent to how one approaches a mal relationship that causes one to experience pain in the heart.
The System that protects our minds and our hearts from others who are not conscientious aware of how their actions affect your individual person is:
Demand Immediately that the person treats you with the utmost respect, and anything short of respectful treatment should be met, "immediately" with a "one on one, eye to eye" conversation, which you verbally state what the issue is, and state that the issue is not allowed to happen again.
Enforce Your Demand for Respect:
Individuals who have been briefed for not respecting your demand for respect once, are placed in the "cautious" category and the next act of lack of respect is identified and that person is then "Fired" as a friend or fired as a partner.
It takes a conscientious decision to ask for forgiveness, it also to take a conscious decision to disrespect others.
Avoid those who choose to disrespect you, and your world will remain peaceful Psychologically and Emotionally.
Your comments will be added to the article that you write about, so include the article title
Psychological & Emotional Price List
The Psychological & Emotional Price is the measure of how long an "Act or Action" affects you mentally or emotionally.
Every day, we are affected by the things that we hear, and things that we see, and it's these things that we see and hear that affect us mentally and emotionally..., in some cases, for our entire lives.
The Negative Effects of what we see or hear is what we are discussing in this opinion, which associates the length of time or how long something affects us mentally or emotionally, in a negative manner.
Theology recognizes the negative effect of our mind and heart as a burden, which is only released once we forgive the person who has placed this negative feeling in our mind or heart, and these burdens can also be released when the person who caused pain in the heart and mind of a person, by asking for forgiveness for his or her actions.
Psychological & Emotional Prices/Costs are experienced by all, from the age of, as low as 2 years old, to the day we pass away, and the costs of the negative affects last from one day..., to many days, some costs are months, and some costs are years..., pending on the act or action, and pending on the time of life that the act took place.
Psychological Price is the length of time that one is negatively affected mentally by an act or action that one sees or hears. When you think about something that you heard or seen, and it brings negative mental thoughts, you are affected negatively.
Emotional Prices is the length of time that one is negatively affected emotionally by an act or action that one sees or hears. When you remember things that you heard or seen and physically, begin to cry, begin to shake, begin to become sad, mad or feel some type of negative emotion within, you are affected negatively.
The Psychological & Emotional Price List:
The Death of A Loved One
Psychological Price/Cost - The Death of a loved one will affect one mentally differently, pending the relationship of the loved one that passed and how the loved one past.
- Death of a Mother, Father, Brother or Sister - 1 Year to 5 years for natural or accidental death, 3 Years to 15 Years for a murder death.
Death of a Son or Daughter - 2 Years to 7 years for natural or accidental death, 5 years to a life time for a murder death.
Emotional Price/Cost - The Death of a loved one will affect one emotionally differently, pending on the relationship of the loved one that passed and how the loved one past.
- Death of a Mother, Father, Brother or Sister - 6 months to 3 years for natural or accidental death, 1 year to 5 years for a murder death.
Death of a Son or Daughter - 1 Years to 3 years for natural or accidental death, 2 years to a life time for a murder death
A Bad Marriage with weekly arguments & some physical fights
Psychological Price/Cost - Arguments have huge psychological costs to the two involved, but, the children who are subjected to harsh arguments and physical altercations between parents does huge damage and incur huge costs.
- Arguments Psychological Price/Cost of the Adults- name calling 3 weeks to 3 months, lying 1 month to 3 years, aggressively yelling with anger 2 days to 3 weeks, throwing things or hitting walls with anger 3 days to 1 year, physical slapping or punching 3 months to 5 years
Children witnessing Parents Arguments Psychological Price - name calling 6 months to a lifetime, lying 3 days to lifetime, aggressively yelling with anger 7 days to lifetime, throwing things or hitting walls with anger 3 months to lifetime,
physical slapping or punching 1 year to lifetime.
- Arguments Emotional Price/Cost of the Adults - name calling 2days to 1 month, lying 1 day to 3 months, aggressively yelling with anger 7 days to 2 months, throwing things or hitting walls with anger 2 months to 2 years, physical slapping or punching 10 months to 2 years
Children witnessing Parents Arguments Emotional Price - name calling 1 month to a lifetime, lying 3 days to lifetime, aggressively yelling with anger 7 days to lifetime, throwing things or hitting walls with anger 12 months to lifetime,
physical slapping or punching 10 years to lifetime
Remaining in a Bad Relationship
Psychological Price/Cost of refusing to leave a bad relationship ensures that your days are mentally confused, unsure, and occupied with negative thoughts. Deciding to leave a bad relationship starts the process of healing, but, no mental healing will take place while the bad relationship continues.
- Psychological Price/Cost of Bad Relationship - being cheated on by your mate - 2 months or duration of the relationship as well as damaging the ability to trust in the far future, being lied to -1 day to duration of relationship, selfish partner - daily anguish and duration of relationship, inconsiderate partner - daily anguish and duration of relationship.
- Emotional Price/Cost of Bad Relationship - being cheated on by your partner - 3 months to duration of relationship and up to years after relationship ends affecting future possible relationships, being lied to - 2 days through duration of and harming emotional confidence of trust in far future, selfish partner - hourly, daily, and duration of relationship
- The Pain of a bad relationship destroys ones mental and emotional health, yet, the unwillingness to walk away ensures that the healing never takes place. The Pain of Walking away from a bad relationship is huge, but, it will end, and on the other side is a fresh heart, a fresh mind and a new beginning.
Bad Parenting or Abusive Parenting
The Psychological & Emotional Price that children pay for a parent that doesn't understand what loving, affection and caring means,
pays their entire lives. The Lack of attention or involvement in the child's life hurts educationally, social adjustments ability, and habit development. Bad grades are results of Bad Parenting, Mal Behavior results from Bad Parenting, and no plan for post graduation is a result of Bad Parenting:
- Psychological Cost/Price of Bad or Abusive Parenting - calling a child a name - 2 days & throughout entire life, abusive & aggressive behavior in public or at home towards a child - 3 days & throughout entire life, ignoring or insufficient individual attention given to a child - 1 day & throughout entire life, minimum or no affection or love expressed directly to a child - 1 day and throughout entire life, lack of participation in a child's education until graduation - 1 day & throughout entire life.
Emotional Price/Cost of Bad or Abusive Parenting
- Emotional Price/Cost of Bad or Abusive Parenting - calling a child a name - 2 weeks and throughout entire life, abusive & aggressive behavior in public or at home towards a child - 7 days & throughout entire life, ignoring or insufficient individual attention given to a child - entire life, minimum or no affection or love expressed directly to a child - entire life, lack of participation in a child's education until graduation entire life.
- A Child's mental & emotional development begins the day the child comes home, and the display of love, affection, attention, and care, is mandatory, for positive and proper mental and emotional development. Education requires participation through graduation, in order to ensure that a child receives all the foundational understanding of how to learn, and how to study correctly, thus, telling a child to do it, doesn't suffice..., showing the child how to do it, is the requirement through graduation.
Daily Life Psychological & Emotional Cost/Price List
On Job Harassment: Psychological & Emotional Affects Price/Cost
- Yelled at in front of other employees
1 week to 3 months
Belittled by fellow employee or boss
- 1 week to 3 months
- Called names or negative innuendos used towards you
- 3 weeks to entire employment with company
- racial slurs and bigoted behavior
- 6 months to 6 years
Relationship Issues: Psychological & Emotional Affects Price/Cost
- Partner constantly Late
- 3 hours to 3 days
- Partner lack affection or does not show love
- 3 yours to 1 week
- Partner borrowing money and not paying back
- entire relationship
- Partner lack initiative in sex
- entire relationship
- Partner enjoys spending time with friends
- 3 days to 2 weeks
- Partner makes plans without consulting first
- 1 week to end of relationship
Sibling Relationship Issues: Psychological & Emotional Affects Price/Cost
- Sibling Drug Abuses
- 2 days to entire life
- Sibling Selfish acts and Verbal Attacks
- 1 week to 3 weeks
- Sibling borrowing money and not paying back
- entire life
- Parent favoring 1 Sibling over others
- entire life time
- Sibling serving time in jail or going to jail
- entire lifetime
The point of this opinion is to help others to see that there is a Psychological and Emotional Cost/Price to all things that we don't pay attention to.
Each time an act takes place, a reaction to that act takes place, and if that reaction to the act causes one to be affected negatively mentally or negatively emotionally, each second that you are affected negatively mentally or emotionally, is the cost of that act against you.
Calling a child stupid, affects a child to wonder why he/she is being called stupid, and the child wonders why..., and feels that the adult is being mean by calling him/her stupid..., so the child goes into his/her room and cries.
Thus, the next time the child sees the verbally abusive adult, the child is in a protective mode in order to ensure that he/she is not called stupid, and for a "X" amount of time, the child will continue to behave this way with the adult, which is long term affect to the child, which is a long term cost/price to his/her mental & emotional state of mind.
There is a cost for all mal treatments, as there are benefits from great treatment of others.
In My Opinion
Your comments will be added to the article that you write about, so include the article title